At T&L Plant our priority is the safety of all employees and others who may be affected by the company’s activities.
Our pre-planning (risk assessments and method statements) are a fundamental part of our sites health and safety management. In addition we continually consult our employees at every level regarding health and safety, ensuring that our “Health and Safety Systems Record” remains at the forefront of our business.
The company’s Health and Safety policy and supporting documentation (a copy of which is available on request) is reviewed periodically and revised according to new legislation
Environmental Policy Statement
T&L Plant has adopted an Environmental Management System, designed to meet and/or exceed the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001 and we are committed to:
- A greener and cleaner environment for all
- Prevention of pollution in all areas of our operation
- A programme of continual development in everything we do
- Keeping ourselves aware of and compliant with all current and future legislation
- Reduced use of natural resources
- Minimise waste and maximise recycling/reuse
Quality Policy Statement
T&L Plant is committed to operate every aspect of business to standards that offer the highest possible quality of service to all clients. This is supported by a progressive management style that encourages the quality culture throughout the company.
Risk Assessment and Method Statements
The main purpose of our method statements is to consolidate all the information identified by our risk analysis and assessment and to provide on-site training in the task to be carried out. Employees are aware of issues that affect their health and safety at work and fully understand the system of work before they start their activities.
Site Inspection and Review
We adhere to the specific requirements for inspection and reporting, as laid down in the Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations. Our Site Managers regularly check that the agreed safety procedures are in place, and adhered to. Inspection reports are completed and provided to our Health and Safety Officer.
Training and Qualifications
All employees at T&L Plant are trained in a number of on- site disciplines and assessed by experienced assessors, ensuring that mandatory qualifications are upheld. Qualifications and membership held by T&L Plant employees include but are not limited to:
- City & Guilds – Working in High Risk Confined Spaces: Water
- Plant Master UK accreditation for operating machinery
- Construction Skills – Health & Safety
- Construction Plant Competence Scheme
- Street Works Qualifications Register
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- International Power Access Federation